Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

West coast, here I come!

by joe-azure via Flickr
Tomorrow I am San Francisco bound. I will have a few measly hours to spend with the city before job interview obligations take over all of the remaining time I'll have there. Since I do love a good list, I have come up with a few things I would like to see during my short time in San Francisco:

  • Try to see the sea lions at Fisherman's Wharf
  • Check out the Golden Gate Bridge
  • Explore Golden Gate Park
  • Dip my toes in the Pacific Ocean

If my best laid plans go awry and I can only do one thing, I am most determined to meet the Pacific.

Do you have any San Francisco suggestions for me?

Have no fear, I have posts scheduled for while I am gone. I will catch you all when I return.

P.S. All good karma will gratefully be accepted! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment